“We are proud of our dress standard…”
All students who attend Warwick SHS are expected to wear correct school uniform and follow the school dress code.
The Warwick SHS School Board supports our dress code to enhance the learning climate, promote equity and pride, and as a means of identification to ensure students operate in a safe environment where strangers are easily recognised.
In cases where students are not in correct uniform and have not accessed a Uniform Pass, staff will refer them to the relevant Year Coordinator in the Student Services Centre where they will be asked to explain the reason. Students continuing to breach the Dress Code face detention and loss of their Good Standing status.
There is a specific uniform for physical activities such as Dance, Specialist Sports (see below) and General Physical Education which students are encouraged to wear. Please note that this uniform is not for general use so once physical activities are complete students MUST change back into their normal school uniform.
Warwick SHS uniforms are now available from “Uniform Concepts” Unit 3/86 Winton Rd Joondalup. Telephone 9270 4660 or email on Joondalup@ucnellgray.com.au
Parents/carers/students who have financial difficulty regarding the purchase of school dress code clothing should contact the Business Manager in negotiation with "Uniform Concepts" to discuss options available for purchase.
The uniform items are as follows:
- Warwick SHS polo shirt (unisex)
- Warwick SHS girls skirt (pleated)
- Warwick SHS girls shorts (cuffed)
- Warwick SHS boys shorts (cargo)
- Warwick SHS track pants (unisex)
- Warwick SHS windcheater (unisex)
- Warwick SHS zip jacket (unisex)
- Warwick SHS PE shirt (unisex)
- Warwick SHS PE shorts (unisex)
For Specialist Program:
- Warwick SHS Netball dress
- Warwick SHS Netball shorts
- Warwick SHS Netball training singlet
For Dance Elite Program:
- Warwick SHS Dance training singlet